My Christmas list goes something like this:
- A modest, roach-free apartment on the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, or eff it, Greenwich Village
- My babies! I miss my cats. Since I’ve been living the hobo life, my boys have been living the luxury life at a kennel. They get treats and fresh water twice a day, and they get brushed. I don’t know if they’ll be happy once I get them back.
- A pair of warm boots. Damn this New York winter…and the rain…and the snow.
- Some longjohns….seriously…I moved from Florida to New York, so yeah, I’m cold.
- A white iPhone 4, please. I know it’s a myth, like the unicorn, or the Jonas Brothers’ virginity. A girl can dream, can’t she?
- Gerard Butler…I know, I’ve mentioned this before but please, if there is a Santa Claus, I’ve been a good girl, and I deserve a bad boy.